All’s Faire will use the Belegarth rules with the following changes to promote cross-gaming:
- Garb: The garb requirement is waived to allow the public and non garb groups to play.
- Pinning: Due to the hard ground, fighter may choose to post a leg rather than taking a knee. The fighter must call out “pinned” and may only pivot on the foot as if it was nailed to the ground.
- Belegarth Arrows do not require cross-gaming markings and are head legal.
- Amtgard arrows must have yellow electrical tape immediately in front of the fletchings. Amtgard are not head legal.
- Duct tape melee weapons must meet Belegarth core and padding requirements and must be taped in a manor that does not cut. For example, no loose flaps, hard edges or in disrepair.
- The Perk system will reward volunteers with advantages on the war field (see perks).
- There will be no Grappling (3.12) due to a lack of training to the public and cross-gamers.
- When a player is defeated they must call out “Dead” and exit the field as quickly as possible with their weapon or hands above their head.