- Contribute to the fun of the event. Be nice, do not harass other people.
- Play at your own risk and don’t sue us, but here is the legal jargon*
- Minors must be supervised at all time by legal guardians.
- Keep the public event areas family friendly in public areas.
- Wrist bands shall be worn at all times.
- Event participants grant permission to use their likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including websites entries, without payment or any other consideration.
- Pick up after yourself. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. If camping, before leaving the site, check your camping area for trash. Put all trash and waste into the trash cans.
- Smoking and Alcohol consumption is only allowed in designated areas.
- Pets are permitted at the event. Under the following circumstances
- Must be socialized
- On a leash
- Owner must pick up waste and dispose of properly
- Must not disturb other participants.
If you choose to break the Rules, you will be removed at owner’s expense.
*Attendees assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage, now and forever, arising out of or related to participation and/or instruction in said activities, or any related, operations, whether foreseen or unforeseen and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.