- Returning Vendors: Please fill out the vendor application. You may now purchase your vendor booth.
- New Vendors: Read the information on this page and then fill out a vendor application. We will contact you within three business days to verify if you have been accepted. You can then finish the payment process. After we receive your payment, we will receive a vendor packet that includes more information and event passes.
Site: Thurston County Fairgrounds ~ 3054 Carpenter Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Date: June 25 & 26, 2022 (vendors may setup on June 24th see below)
Public Hours: Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Setup: Vendors may enter the site on June 24th at 9:00am on Friday for setup
Tear down: Vendors may start tear down at 6:00pm on Sunday. Vendors shall be off site by 9:00pm.
Vehicles: Vehicles are allowed in public areas for setup and tear down. Vehicles must be moved to the parking area after setup. Vehicles may be in public areas to deliver supplies. Supply deliveries must be completed at least one hour before or after public hours and vehicles must be returned to parking lot. Absolutely No Vehicles are allowed onsite one hour prior to the public hours and during public hours. Rv’s are allowed with prior permission.
Vendor Booth Space
If you are wider than 10′ outdoor or 8′ indoor, please purchase multiple spaces. If you have a large medieval tent or are deeper than 10′, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing. Vendor passes are sold separately. You will need to purchase a pass for every additional person at the event.
- Indoor Table 6′: $50.00 (Includes table and chairs)
- Extra Vendor Passes: $25
- Electricity: $50 (must provide your own extension cord)
- An attractive appearance with a professional-looking sign.
- Vendor is responsible for providing tent, tables, chairs and any other equipment required by them. If using power, power cords must be provided by vendor and shall not cross walkways.
- Booth may use only designated space, which must contain all guy-wires, stakes, poles etc.
- Vendor is responsible for all sales tax, fees, permits, licenses & insurance required to conduct business in the City, County and State in which the events is held.
- Booths using flammable materials must provide their own 5-lb. fire extinguisher and tie down for all propane tanks.
- Exhibits and concessions must remain open during “public hours” for the duration of the event.
- Read and comply with the Vendor Rules.
- Booth prices include one vendor pass. Purchase an extra vendor pass for each person at the event with you.
- Fees listed are for a single space for the full event, not a daily rate.
- Vendors shall dress appropriately for the theme of the event.
- Vendors may camp in their outdoor booth or in the designated camping area.
- RV’s must be parked in the designated RV location. RV spaces are not full hookups. RV spaces are limited, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fair Management reserves the right to limit the space allotted.