Volunteer registration will open soon
To receive a discount you must preregister online, no discounts are available at the door.
All’s Faire recognizes that you are giving up some of your play time and would like to give back in the following ways.
- A reduced price Camping Pass and may also purchase the Meal Plan at a reduced price.
- Special abilities on the Battle Field through our Perks system.
- Volunteer raffle.
- Special party on Friday night.
The following positions are entry-level and available to members of our eventing community. Mature children are encouraged to volunteer with their parents in appropriate positions such as the kid’s carnival. The standard volunteer shift is 4 hours long. Volunteers should wear appropriate costumes.
Gate – Greet guests, take fees, hand out parking passes, sign in guests.
Security – Ensure that attendees are following site rules and identify safety hazards. This is an observe and report position only. In the event of a possible confrontation, a reaction team will be called in to address the problem. Security volunteers will be issued tabards for their shifts.
Kitchen Crew – Help prepare, cook, serve and clean up in the kitchen for the Meal Plan. (Food handler’s permit is helpful but nor required)
Kid’s Carnival – Help run carnival games and crafts.
Information Booth – Answer questions and give directions to the public.
Clean Up Crew – Empty full trash cans, replace trash bags, take full trash bags to the dumpster and pick up litter in the public area during the public hours.
Tavern Help – Clean tables and check ID.
Setup/Teardown Crews – Setup crew will help with unloading the trucks, marking the parking lot, setting up the vendors area, building the castle, putting up signs and decorations, setting up the kitchen. Teardown crew will take down the castle, remove decorations and signs, pack the kitchen, pick up parking lot markers, and pack the trucks.
- $10 reduced price camping pass
- Volunteers may purchase the optional Meal Plan for half price $15.00
- $5 off Bulk Discount is available if you purchase 10 or more of the same Pass
- Kitchen Crew receive a free meal during the shift that they work in the kitchen
- Takedown Crew goes out to dinner after we are done
Volunteer will receive one volunteer point per hour, some positions will receive additional bonus points.
- Night Shift Security (12:00am – 4:00am) receive 2 bonus volunteer points per hour (Total of 3 per hour)
- Night Shift Security (4:00am – 8:00am) receive 3 bonus volunteer points per hour (Total of 4 per hour)
- Clean Up Crew receive 1 bonus volunteer point per hour (Total of 2 per hour)
Volunteer points may be spent on –
- Perks for the Battle Field – go to the Perk Page for the details
- Raffle Tickets – At the end of the event, we will have gift baskets that you can use your raffle tickets for a chance to win.
- Volunteer Meal – You may purchase a soda, chips and a sandwich with your volunteer points. (4 Points for a meal)