After completing your application , please purchase your booth space here.
You may pay at same time as submitting an application and a full refund will be issued if the application is not accepted.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Site: Thurston County Fairgrounds ~ 3054 Carpenter Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Date: June 22 & 23, 2019 (vendors may setup on June 21st see below)
Public Hours: Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Setup: Vendors may enter the site on June 21st at 9:00am on Friday for setup
Teardown: Vendors may start teardown at 4:00pm on Sunday. Vendors should be off site by 9:00pm.
Vehicles: Vehicles are allowed onsite only for setup and teardown. Vehicles must be moved to the parking area after setup. Vehicles may be onsite only to deliver supplies. Supply deliveries must be completed at least one hour before or after public hours and vehicles must be returned to parking lot. Absolutely No Vehicles are allowed onsite one hour prior to the public hours and during public hours. Rv’s that are camping behind their booths are allowed with prior permission.
- Booth 10′ X 10′: $80/$120
- Booth 10′ X 20′: $100/$140
- Booth 8′ X 8′: $100/$140
- Camping Passes: $20
- Meal Plan: $35
- Outdoor Booth merchants – Merchants must provide their own tents and setup.
- Indoor merchants – Indoor merchants will be provided with a 6′ table and chairs.
- An attractive appearance with a professional-looking sign.
- Vendor is responsible for providing tent, tables, chairs and any other equipment required by them.
- Booth may use only designated space, which must contain all guy-wires, stakes, poles etc.
- Vendor is responsible for all sales tax, fees, permits, licenses & insurance required to conduct business in the City, County and State in which the events is held.
- Booths using flammable materials must provide their own 5-lb. fire extinguisher and tie down for all propane tanks.
- Exhibits and concessions must remain open during “public hours” for the duration of the event.
- Read and comply with the Vendor Rules.
- Booth prices include One Camping Pass. Purchase an additional camping pass for each person staffing the booth.
- Fees listed are for a single space for the full event, not a daily rate.
- Vendors shall dress appropriately for the theme of the event.
- Vendors may camp behind their booth, if there is space available and their camp appearance does not detract from the event. Otherwise, vendors may camp in their outdoor booth or in designated camping areas.
Faire Management reserves the right to limit the space allotted.