Vendor Registration is open.
You may pay at same time as submitting an application and a full refund will be issued if the application is not accepted.
Please fill out a vendor application and pay the application fee. If your application is accepted, the fee will be applied to the purchase of your booth. If your application is declined, the fee will be refunded. The vendor space must be purchased by June 14th or the application fee is forfeit. Vendor applications will be reviewed on Mondays and you will receive a notification of your acceptance or rejection.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Site: Thurston County Fairgrounds ~ 3054 Carpenter Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Date: June 27 & 28, 2020 (vendors may setup on June 26st see below)
Public Hours: Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Setup: Vendors may enter the site on June 26st at 9:00am on Friday for setup
Teardown: Vendors may start teardown at 4:00pm on Sunday. Vendors should be off site by 9:00pm.
Vehicles: Vehicles are allowed onsite only for setup and teardown. Vehicles must be moved to the parking area after setup. Vehicles may be onsite only to deliver supplies. Supply deliveries must be completed at least one hour before or after public hours and vehicles must be returned to parking lot. Absolutely No Vehicles are allowed onsite one hour prior to the public hours and during public hours. Rv’s that are camping behind their booths are allowed with prior permission.
Early bird prices are in effect from Monday June 24th 2019 and end March 18th 2020.
- Application Fee: $25
- Booth 10′ X 10′: $80/$120
- Booth 10′ X 20′: $100/$140
- Booth 8′ X 8′: $100/$140
- Camping Passes: $20
- Power: $40
- Outdoor Booth merchants – Merchants must provide their own tents and setup.
- Indoor merchants – Indoor merchants will be provided with a 6′ table and chairs.
- An attractive appearance with a professional-looking sign.
- Vendor is responsible for providing tent, tables, chairs and any other equipment required by them. If using power, power cords must be provided by vendor and shall not cross walkways.
- Booth may use only designated space, which must contain all guy-wires, stakes, poles etc.
- Vendor is responsible for all sales tax, fees, permits, licenses & insurance required to conduct business in the City, County and State in which the events is held.
- Booths using flammable materials must provide their own 5-lb. fire extinguisher and tie down for all propane tanks.
- Exhibits and concessions must remain open during “public hours” for the duration of the event.
- Read and comply with the Vendor Rules.
- Booth prices do not include camping passes. Purchase a camping pass for each person staffing the booth that will be camping overnight.
- Fees listed are for a single space for the full event, not a daily rate.
- Vendors shall dress appropriately for the theme of the event.
- Vendors may camp behind their booth, if you purchase the additional space and your camp appearance does not detract from the event. Otherwise, vendors may camp in their outdoor booth or in designated camping areas.
- RV’s must be parked in the designated RV location. RV spaces have power but are not full hookups. RV spaces are limited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faire Management reserves the right to limit the space allotted.