Vendor Registration is open.
Vendor applications will be reviewed on Mondays and you will receive a notification of our determination.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Site: Thurston County Fairgrounds ~ 3054 Carpenter Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Date: June 26 & 27, 2021 (vendors may setup on June 25th see below)
Public Hours: Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Setup: Vendors may enter the site on June 25th at 9:00am on Friday for setup
Teardown: Vendors may start teardown at 4:00pm on Sunday. Vendors shall be off site by 9:00pm.
Vehicles: Vehicles are allowed onsite only for setup and teardown. Vehicles must be moved to the parking area after setup. Vehicles may be onsite only to deliver supplies. Supply deliveries must be completed at least one hour before or after public hours and vehicles must be returned to parking lot. Absolutely No Vehicles are allowed onsite one hour prior to the public hours and during public hours. Rv’s are allowed with prior permission.
Vendor Booth Space
If you are wider than 10′, please purchase multiple spaces. If you have a large medieval tent or are deeper than 10′, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing. Vendor passes are sold separately. You will need to purchase a pass for every person camping at the event.
Vendor Application Fee: $10
Electricity: $40 (Power outlets are limited. You will need to bring an extension cord with you.)
Tier I Pricing
Tier I pricing will begin Monday June 26th 2020 and end March 18th 2021:
Booth 10′ X 10′: $80
Booth 8′ X 8′: $80
Vendor Passes: $20
Tier II Prices Begin on March 19th to June 14th:
Booth 10′ X 10′: $120
Booth 8′ X 8′: $140
Vendor Passes: $30
- Outdoor Booth merchants – Merchants must provide their own tents and setup.
- Indoor merchants – Indoor merchants will be provided with a 6′ table and chairs.
- An attractive appearance with a professional-looking sign.
- Vendor is responsible for providing tent, tables, chairs and any other equipment required by them. If using power, power cords must be provided by vendor and shall not cross walkways.
- Booth may use only designated space, which must contain all guy-wires, stakes, poles etc.
- Vendor is responsible for all sales tax, fees, permits, licenses & insurance required to conduct business in the City, County and State in which the events is held.
- Booths using flammable materials must provide their own 5-lb. fire extinguisher and tie down for all propane tanks.
- Exhibits and concessions must remain open during “public hours” for the duration of the event.
- Read and comply with the Vendor Rules.
- Booth prices do not include camping passes. Purchase a camping pass for each person staffing the booth that will be camping overnight.
- Fees listed are for a single space for the full event, not a daily rate.
- Vendors shall dress appropriately for the theme of the event.
- Vendors may camp behind their booth, if you purchase the additional space and your camp appearance does not detract from the event. Otherwise, vendors may camp in their outdoor booth or in designated camping areas.
- RV’s must be parked in the designated RV location. RV spaces are not full hookups. RV spaces are limited, please contact us at email@example.com.
Faire Management reserves the right to limit the space allotted.